By now everyone has heard about Virtual Reality games. We are at the beginning of a new era where people are immersed into virtual worlds and they get to be or do anything they wish.
Now is the time to start making virtual reality games. This is what this course will teach you.
Whether you have no experience making games with Unity or you are a seasoned developer, this course will get you up and running in no time.
You will be shown how to start making VR games from scratch and publish them in the Apple app store and Google Play store. All steps are shown to you so you have all the chances to succeed.
By the way, this course is also meant for people that already have existing Unity projects and would like to quickly turn them into VR games.
The future of gaming is exciting thanks to Virtual Reality.
Don’t be left behind. Join us now.
Important: This course is part of a the world’s one and one series on Unity professional multiplayer games.
The content is so big, it couldn’t fit in one course. Here is the courses are split in key areas:
There are so many tutorials, guides and courses out there, that it’s hard to know how to start learning how to code, game development, and even harder to know in which order you should take the courses.
We’ve decided to focus on Unity rather than other platforms because the team behind Unity has a great vision. They are always on top of things. Each time a new device comes out, they add support for it and also create special libraries for it. We believe you should focus on Unity as well. We want to make sure you do by providing you the best learning material at the best prices.
Enrol Now And Make Your Own In App Purchase Game!
With this course it will never be easier than now to build IAP inside your games!!
This is a course I wish I had when I first started to learn game development.
The course is completely project based (top down approach), and we are going to create and publish a complete IAP featured game using Unity Game Engine.
You will also benefit from my super fast response if you have any issue that you are stuck with(I check Simpliv forums every hour if someone posts a question). and don’t forget the great community of my students will be here to help you as well.
All project files will be included and you are free to use them for anything that you like, personal or commercial use!
Lets take a look at the projects that we are going to create inside of this course:
We are going to show you how to Support Handling Multi-Scenes Game with In-App-Purchase using Soomla IAP with the following features:
- Store (In-App Purchases)
- Multi-Scenes (IAP Across Multiple Scenes)
- Soomla (Multi-Scenes Handling)
- Step By Step Video Training
- Buy NoAds UnLock (Banners, InGame)
- Music Purchase (Layered AudioContorller)
- Complete Game (Coins, Life, Levels)
- Virtual Currency (Coins Example)
- Real Money Purchase (5 PlayStore Products)
- Purchase With Coins (10+ Virtual Items)
- Soomla Storage & User Preferences
- Responsive UI (Custom UI and Canvus UI)
- StartApp Support
- Ads Showing Criteria
We’re living in a world of multiple screens. On a typical day you might view the screen on your mobile device, your tablet, your television and desktop computer at work. Designing content that works on all size screens and optimizing for mobile previously meant writing multiple versions of your application.
However, those days are over.
Today, with a good understanding of HTML you can write your code so that it works on every size screen while taking advantage of the unique environment afforded by mobile. This course will show you how.
It’s no longer enough to write HTML5 that doesn’t go everywhere customers do. Increasingly, your customers are more and more mobile and your HTML5 has to have the flexibility to be displayed on any screen and the features to take advantage of the mobile ecosystem.
This course is for you if you know a bit of HTML and are looking to expand your skills in to the mobile realm. If you’re a web designer or developer trying to expand your work beyond the desktop you’re going to truly benefit from this excellent course.
Who is the target audience?
- Developers and Designers moving to mobile
- Teachers and students
- HTML authors who want to have great looking content on any size screen
- Graphic designers
- Successful students should know some fundamental HTML
- Understand the dynamics of screen size
- How to emulate screens with Google Chrome
- How to use the viewport meta tag
- How to hide and display content on mobile to optimize space
- To make content adjustments for mobile screens
- To make adjustments in multiple column layouts for small screens
- How to use dynamic units to make font size adjustments
- How to determine device location
- How to display a map
- How to get information about the local area from Google Places
- How to use the jQuery Mobile page metaphor
- How to create mobile buttons with jQuery Mobile
- Using mobile icons with jQuery Mobile
- Working with jQuery Mobile popups
- Using toolbars in jQuery mobile
- Applying navbars in jQuery Mobile
- Installing the HammarJS library for gestures
- Detecting tap and press gestures
- Detecting swipe and pan gestures
- Storing data on mobile devices
- Storing session data on mobile
- Using HTML5’s localStorage object
- Understanding the cache manifest
- Adding the cache manifest to HTML
- Managing the manifest for offline apps
And, these aren’t dumbed-down applications.
These are full-fledged mobile apps that can do everything from interact with device hardware such as the accelerometer, camera and geolocation tools to interacting with (iOS or Android) operating system to make phone calls or use Bluetooth.
In this soup-to-nuts PhoneGap course you’ll learn everything from setting up your PhoneGap environment to testing your app on your phone or tablet device. You’ll learn from extensive on camera demonstrations and be able to download the many examples you see the instructor create on screen. This course gets practical very quickly as you’ll be working with the phone hardware and interacting with the same real-world API’s that professional developers use everyday such as Google Places and Google Maps.
At the end of the course, you’ll put it all together as you create full application using the Washington Transit API. This app is similar to the types of apps being placed in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store every day! You’ll join the ranks of companies like Logitech and Fan React who publish PhonGap apps directly to all of the major app stores.
Do you get frustrated when you run into errors in your code? Do you spend countless hours staring at your computer only to find that you made a small oversight that broke your code? This course will teach you tips, tricks, and techniques that will help you to approach debugging in a strategic manner. No more guess and check or random deletion of buggy parts of code. You will be able to precisely narrow down the cause of an issue and fix it. This course will teach you how to save time by speeding up your debugging workflow using step-by-step techniques.
This course has two major parts. In the first part you will learn the basics of debugging and understand the tools that Unity provides you to track down and fix errors. In the second part of the course, you will learn about common errors and how to fix them. We will go through step-by-step looking at each error type, possible causes, and debugging checklist to narrow down the issue. Then I will go through hands-on examples in Unity showing an application of the techniques taught. It’s not about memorizing how to solve each error, it is about understanding the mentality of debugging and applying what you know to each situation.
Are you ready to become a master of debugging and speed up your development time in Unity? This Ultimate Guide to Debugging in Unity will get you there.
Who is the target audience?
- Any Unity developer looking to speed up their development time
- Anyone who gets frustrated at errors in their code
- Developers who want to learn proven, step-by-step techniques to identify and fix errors
- Unity programmers who want to become proficient using the debugging tools Unity provides