Blockchain technology revolutionized the world, no less. It is now being used in various industries, such as marketing or even banking. Even though this technology is relatively new, it is already widely known, and more and more companies are searching for ways to include it into their daily workflow and hire blockchain developer.
With its tendency to simplify business processes, blockchain will surely become an important tool of corporations’ organization. Having said all that, there is no surprise that the role of the blockchain developer became one of the most demanding in the modern market.
Let’s learn more about these specialists and what value they can add to the business.
Blockchain Development: An Overview
Probably everyone has heard of blockchain by now, however, not everyone knows what kind of technology it is and what it could be used for.
First and foremost, this technology is a record-keeping system that grants access to any Internet user out there. The data put into the blockchain cannot be removed and can only be further specified in case of changes.
This technology is insanely versatile thus it is being used in various industries. Even though most people associate blockchain with cryptocurrency, it is also being widely used in banking, medicine, retail, voting systems, digital retail, etc.
Due to the increased popularity of this technology and variety of cases where it can be used, there is no wonder that the role of the blockchain engineer is getting high in demand as well.
Blockchain Developer Duties
It would be hard to keep going about blockchain software engineercareer path popularity without explaining their duties first. Previously we have mentioned that blockchain is basically a chain of informational ‘nodes’ that are connected to each other and consist of encrypted data pieces. So blockchain developer is a person who is responsible for applications’ development that are being executed on each particular node of a blockchain.
The biggest challenge of this job is to make sure that the code, written for blockchain can be used in a successful cooperation with a ‘classical’ code.
Now, if you decide to hire blockchain developer, you will need to know that currently there are two main types of them – core and software ones.
Developers of the first type are usually responsible for the architecture of the blockchain, design of its protocols, and other high-level decisions. On the contrary, Software blockchain developers are being somewhat dependent on the previous type, as they use the results of the core blockchain developers’ work to build applications that would be run on blockchain.
Blockchain Developer Skills
Regardless of the type of a blockchain developer you are looking for, there is a set of certain skills that either of them should obtain:
- Blockchain architecture. Obviously, a good blockchain developer should know this technology from inside and out, being expert in how blockchain protocols are being built, and so on. Also, a great specialist of this field should be familiar with all professional terms.
- Proficiency with data structure. Data structure is one of the core elements of blockchain technology and is a key to understanding its true capabilities.
- Cryptography. Blockchain is all about security so any good developer of this field usually knows two or three such methods to ensure the safety of the data.
- Smart contract. Smart contracts are those particular functions that allow business seamlessly incorporate the blockchain technology into their workflow. Usually it means learning a few particular programming languages such as Viper or Chaincode.
- Web development. Blockchain development might differ from web development as we know it, however, knowing the basics is a ‘must’ for anyone who is thriving to become an expert of it, especially major aspects of front-end and back-end development.
Just Continue here for Interesting Topic
Want to Know Blockchain Engineer Salary http://bit.ly/38m9jkT