One of the familiar questions that we read these days on platforms such as Quora is: how do I become a professional Python programmer?
Yes, today many IT professionals are willing to pursue their career as Python programmer.The reason for the rise in such trend is because Python is emerging as the one of the most powerful programming languages of the present IT world.
Today we can see that more and more companies are relying on Python to develop their software projects across different industries. This programming language is being used in various fields such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Science etc.
These are some of the factors that have led to offered huge career opportunities for young aspiring professionals across the world.
Source: Stack Overflow
We have also observed that many young IT professionals are looking for a right career guide that would help them to become a Python professional. Sowith an aim to help all such people all we are presenting here this blog to discuss a career guideline to become Python professional.
If you are new to the world of Python and are willing to learn it then we recommend to look into these online courses that contains a library of Python course that help you to learn this programming language efficiently.
In this blog, I will be covering the following topics.
- Why Learn Python?
- What are the career opportunities related to Python programming?
- Top companies using Python Programming
- Where Python developers can find jobs?
- How Simpliv can help You to become a Python professional?
- 5 Key Takeaways
Why Learn Python?
Python is a general purpose, object oriented, easy to learn programming language. There are many reasons why one needs to learn Python. Some of them are as follows:
- Python supports Object-Oriented programming language
- Python follows a easy syntax and hence has a simple coding structure
- Python is considered as an easy programming language to learn for beginners
- Python supports set of different libraries and API’s that will help the developers to build the software applications easily.
Now let us see some of the career opportunities of Python Programming.