Product success rate in the market is less than 60%.
Are you putting together your product plan your product market strategy to increase your odds for success?
Want to build a well thought out plan quickly and effectively?
Then this course is for you!
This course is for anyone in an organization that has any responsibility for a product or service.
“Agile Market Strategy for Products” teaches you how to think through the critical elements that make for a strategic market plan for a product. This course gives you a template for organizing your thinking and quickly developing a well thought out and a successful plan. One that you will make you proud, successful and your boss very happy. Even if you are the boss.
Eighteen key lessons are covered with 80 minutes of fast-paced video lectures accompanied by examples and exercises. Each video lecture can be completed in less than 10 minutes, enabling you to pace out your training over the approximately three hours it will take to complete the entire course.
The course includes two bonus features not found anywhere else:
First, if you make a commitment to finish the course and its exercises by any date of your choosing, I will review your plan and give you feedback. Such an effort will enable you to create your plan and help refine it based upon my experience. I say any date of your choosing to help motivate you to “get it done” but at your own pace.
Second, if you do a good job by clearly demonstrating in your plan that you know how to pull the plan together. Which is, by the way, the purpose of this course, for you to learn not only what should be done but how to do it. I will give you a personal recommendation that you can use to help get a job or for any other purpose like posting on your Linkedin profile.
This is in addition to getting a course completion certificate provided by Simpliv to prove you have the skills to get the job done.
It is the first course covering product market strategy that incorporates:
- Organized in self-paced modules
- Agile principles and methodologies
- Easy to follow and well structured Workbook
- Verified increase in your competency
When you have completed “Agile Market Strategy for Business to Business Products” you will:
- Understand the components that define a Product Market Strategy
- Learn how to build & critique your own
- Apply it to your business:
- To achieve organizational alignment
- Build better products
- Drive a faster market success
- Beat your competition
Each of the eighteen lessons has a:
- Video Lecture
- Real world examples
The primary focus is on business-to-business but it can also be used for business to consumer.
The course includes a downloadable PowerPoint Workbook template for you to do your exercises and build your plan.
Who is the target audience?
- Product Leaders
- Product Managers
- Product marketing managers
- General managers
- Business unit managers
- Basic business and management principles
- To be able to Lead the development of a product market strategy plan including:
- Define the decision making, schedule, market opportunity and product value
- Using personas, use cases, market status and development, market description, market segments, and total available market
- Identify target markets
- Apply competitive research and analysis
- Write product positioning
- Conduct strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats analysis
- Write plan to penetrate existing and new markets
- Define requirements and training for sales, marketing, distribution, channels, partners, affiliates, operations, support and service
- Define a pricing and business model
- Identify metrics to monitor product success
- Write the product market strategy plan